Admission to Incarnate Word Academy is a ticket to an outstanding, quality education and promising future. Your child will learn in a safe, nurturing environment which focuses on academic excellence and gospel values.
If you have any questions about or during the admissions process, please feel free to contact us via email or at 440-842-6818.
Did you know?
Incarnate Word Acacdemy financial aid distribution is one of the highest for elementary schools in the Diocese of Cleveland.
Incarnate Word Academy recruits and admits students of any race, color, gender, or ethnic origin to all its rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available to all students. Incarnate Word Academy welcomes applications from families of all backgrounds.
We Love IWA! What's Next?
Call 440.842.6818 to schedule a tour, attend an open house or shadow day. Tours may also be requested at this link.
Preschool, Kindergarten Prep and Kindergarten students will need to be screened.
If application is accepted
- You will receive an email with instructions to login to your Praxi account. Praxi is our school management software and the site where you will pay bills, see announcements, the calendar, grades, schedules and more.
You will receive an email with a link to register online. The $175 non-refundable registration fee will be due with the registration.
Once registration is received
Complete Enrollment Agreement in Praxi under Online Forms
Send or bring in any required documents (see list below).
Tuition must be paid in full by June 1, 2019. (Monthly payment documents with Unity Catholic Federal Credit Union must be signed in May 2019.)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION:
• Copy of Birth Certificate & copy of Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
• Copy of Birth Certificate only (if not Catholic)
• Photo copy of Immunization information
• Entire photo copy of custody papers (if applicable)
• If your child has a current IEP or ISP – copies are required